An 'Excellent' School
In April 2022 inspectors from the Independent School Inspectorate rated West Lodge as excellent in all sixteen areas.
The full inspection report can be read below, but key findings were as follows:
- Pupils’ achievement is excellent; pupils, including those with SEND, make rapid progress over time.
- Pupils demonstrate advanced skills, knowledge and understanding for their age.
- Pupils’ attitudes towards learning and achievement are outstanding
- Pupils’ competence in ICT is highly advanced.
- Pupils’ self-confidence and self-esteem are excellent.
- Pupils demonstrate outstanding moral awareness.